Book Blogger Hop

welcome_mat.jpg

I've been blogging for a long time, but most of that time was on Livejournal, where it was fairly easy to build communities with like-minded people.

While I enjoy the opportunities that Blogspot has provided to add a level of professionalism, I've found it difficult to create the same sort of community (but then again, this blog is less personal than my livejournal output used to be).

I've been experimenting with a couple of blog-hops, just to see how effective they are in building that sort of continuous interaction. So here we go again, with a blog hop hosted by Crazy-For-Books.

Book Blogger Hop

If you're at all interested in joining, here's the main page that spells out the rules and what-not: http://crazy-for-books.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop-826-829.html.

There's a question of the week, which is whether I have any pets. I don't actually, but does my husband count?

Anyhow, come say hi!

This entry was posted on and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

7 Responses to “ Book Blogger Hop ”

  1. Hahah lol you think of your husband as a pet!! LOOOL that's a new one:p

    hilarious post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do believe that he does count!

    I would love if you came and visited me back at Ashley Suzanne!

    Check out my giveaways going on now!!

    I also sell complete blog designs for $40, or for trades. Let me know if you are interested. I would love to create you a design!
    ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your kind words! I'm heading right back atcha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your WELCOME Mat.

    I have NO pets.

    Stop by my blog this weekend for book giveaways and 99 cent E-books.

    There will be two different posts from two different authors for the giveaways and E-books.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the book blog hop. I just have to say, that based on your “About” section, this blog is a breath of fresh air. Have a great weekend. ~ Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Husbands can be more trouble than pets at time. At least my dog doesn't go out and buy expensive TVs. :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL pets are just like children and husbands are like children so...

    Here's my "Book Blogger Hop" post.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.